Issued : Monday, October 12, 2015
Hsinchu, TAIWAN – No new-wiring, no re-wiring. In addition to the G.hn Home Networking solution launched which enabled FTTH service provider to distribute Ultra HD 4K videos and gigabit broadband services for home users, SendTek keeps enhancing its G.hn product line and announces today the innovated Gigabit Coax MDU solution. This solution is specifically designed for cable and satellite operators to upgrade their broadband services in FTTB to gigabit level in the shortest time frame with the biggest flexibility and at the least investment. By a featured CMTS-like management system, operators can easily administrate and operate the network. Different endpoint models supported with Wi-Fi and VoIP functions enables operator to provide customer different broadband service packages.
For detail information, please contact SendTek by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at +886-3-567-8686.
- October, 2015 – Gigabit Coax MDU Solution Announced
- June, 2015 – HomeGrid Forum G.hn Certification Passed
- December, 2014 – G.hn Wi-Fi Gigabit Ethernet Bridges Announced
- December, 2014 – G.hn Phoneline Gigabit Ethernet Bridge Announced
- September, 2014 – G.hn Coax Gigabit Ethernet Bridge Announced
- 2013 – HomePlug AV over Coax based EoC MDU Solution Announced
- 2012 – HomePNA3.1 based EoC MDU WiFi Endpoint Announced
- 2011 – HomePNA3.1 based EoC MDU Outdoor Master Announced
- 2010 – HomePNA3.1 based EoC MDU Voice Endpoint Announced
- 2009 – HomePNA3.1 Coax Home Networking Ethernet Bridge Announced
- 2008 – HomePNA3.1 Phoneline Home Networking Ethernet Bridge Announced
- June, 2008 - CommunicAsia 2008 Show in Singapore.
- October, 2007 - TelcoTV 2007 Show in Atlanta, USA.
- March, 2007 - IPTV World Forum 2007 in London, England.
- November, 2006 - TelcoTV 2006 Show in Dallas, USA.
- June, 2006 - Globalcomm 2006 Show in Chicago, USA.
- April, 2006 - HPNA/HCNA ADSL2+ Router Announced.
- March, 2006 - 128Mbps HCNA Coax Management Bridge Announced.
- March, 2006 - 128Mbps HPNA Management Bridge Announced.
- March, 2006 - CeBIT 2006 Show in Hannover, Germany.
- January, 2006 - 128Mbps HCNA Coax MDU Master Bridge Announced.
- January, 2006 - CES 2006 Show in Las Vegas, USA.
- June, 2005 - SUPERCOMM 2005 Show in Chicago, USA.
- May, 2005 - COMPUTEX TAIPEI 2005 Show in TAIWAN.
- March, 2005 - CeBIT 2005 in Hannover, Germany
- May, 2005 - 128Mbps HCNA Coax USB Adapter Announced.
- April, 2005 - 128Mbps HomePNA3.0 USB Adapter Announced.
- February, 2005 - 128Mbps HomePNA3.0 14-Ports Switch Announced.
- June, 2004 - 128Mbps HCNA Coax Ethernet Bridge Announced.
- February, 2004 - 128Mbps HomePNA3.0 Ethernet Bridge Announced.
- April, 2002 - 10Mbps HomePNA2.0 14-Ports Switch Announced.
- November, 2001 - 10Mbps HomePNA2.0 USB Adapter Announced.
- October, 2001 - 10Mbps HomePNA2.0 Ethernet Bridge Announced.
- September, 2000 - 1Mbps HomePNA1.1 14-Ports Switch Announced.
- November, 1999 - ISDN NTAplus Announced.
- April, 1999 - Company Founded.